Can I create a task without assigning anyone?
No, the SOPlanning principle is based on the association of a person and a project, which gives a task at a given moment.
How to manage holidays or absences in SOPlanning?
SOPlanning is not designed to manage all the complex rules of holiday, each country and conventions having their own rules.
The most effective way is to create a project “Leave” with a visible color, and to create tasks to represent your holidays. So when viewing the schedule, you will easily see people who already have assigned leave on the days concerned.
I do not receive email notifications. What’s going on?
- Check that your email is well informed in your profile, by clicking on your name at the top right of SOPlanning li>
- Check in this window that you have activated the reception of notifications li>
- Check in the settings of SOPlanning that you have correctly entered the SMTP parameters for sending emails (use the test tool to validate the correct functioning) li>
- Check that the person creating the task has checked “notify by email” li>
- Warning: if you assign yourself a task, you will not receive an email! li>
Can I put a user in multiple teams?
No, currently SOPlanning can link a person to a single team, to remain simple in the management of rights. Contact us if you want to set up custom rights.
How to manage holidays?
Use the Holidays Management module. You can do an automatic import, or seize yourself on specific days. A box similar to a task will be displayed in the planning with the word “OFF”.