SOPlanning works on Linux and Windows. You just have to install on your computer/server PHP 5.2 or +, and Mysql 5.
That’s all !
PHP installation exemple for Windows : Wampserver
- new fresh module : audit / history. This module will let you register allmost all actions in the planning : task modification, task removal, user modification, etc. You will be able to view all past actions and restore data if needed.
- you can choose what is displayed in task cells : people ID, project ID, people name, project name, ressource, place
- New design improvments, on desktop and mobile. Closer to current design standards
- New options for task display in SOPlanning parameters : you can choose if you want to display specific icon depending on task data (link, comment, duration), you can decide where the task color come from (assignee, project, or status), etc
- Better quality for SOPlanning icon, so you can add it as favorite in your desktop browser, or in your mobile homepage.
- Drag and drop improved, you see clearly where you move/copy your task
- new german translation and minor fixes in other languages
- Added user or project code on milestone tasks
- many small fixes and improvments as usual
- new option in settings, allow to hide days off in the planning
- added “home” button in order to easily display today (+ 2 months) in the planning
- Improved drag and drop : now you can select “move task” only for selected task or all repeted tasks
- New option to change text on task cells (increase it if you want)
- Improved statutes management : display options (bold, underline, strike, etc) and more
- New option for administrator in user profile : you can deactivate an account and reactivate it later if needed
- added timezone to SOPlanning : you can now select your own timezone
- Improved color picker for projects and users color
- German translation update + german public holidays
- added option in your user profile in order to define which planning start date you want as default when loading SOPlanning
- new option for the planning : you can hide/display weekends, and define if those days are grey or not
- now compatible with PHP 7.2
- Now you can switch language in your profile without having to logout
- added places and ressources detail in the summary under the planning
- Fixed several small bugs
- Big new version of the planning. Mostly code rewriting, not so many changes on display, but performances improved.
- Help pages integrated in the tool. The help content will be improved in the next versions
- LDAP : added login and password for bind command
- Added port parameter for mysql DB
- Several fixes, for display or security improvements
- Many fixes on some specific rights
- Email addresses with new TLD now allowed
- Missing translations added
- Bugfix for iphone display
- Bugfix for some PHP versions
- Big change : now statutes are stored in database, for task status and project status. It means you can change status name, add new ones, etc !
- PDF export : summary under the planning is now an option (included or not)
- Project filter on planning : projects covering the timeline are now displayed first in the filter
- Added “people” filter in “My tasks” modules, so you can filter by selecting one or more users
- Improvement in the planning on task order when mixing AM / PM / hours. Now they are ordered based on their start
- Many display improvements
- Several bug fixes : update graph library, PHP 7.1 compliancy, PDF display, etc
- Bugfix on new version alert : the alert was blocked and will be display again on login page when new version available
v1.40 ( 21/09/2017)
- PHP7 compliancy ! You can now install SOplanning on both PHP5 and PHP7
- Option added in task form to disable notification by email
- You can now open task from summary under the planning by clicking on start date
- New design for notification emails
- Emails now contain a link to open the task (don’t forget to setup your planning url in parameters)
- New menu with statistics : charts for users and projects, showing workload/charge assigned. new charts/stats will come soon
- New module : “my dashboard”, allow you to see your task in list mode
- New right : you can define which specific people (by selecting one or more people) a user can see in the planning
- Many small improvements in interfaces and design
- Small bug fixes
- Big work on mobile/tablet version
- New scrolls added on the planning, you can now fix display horizontaly and verticaly
- You can now click on the planning header, it will display the planning based on the clicked day/week/month
- Fixed several specific cases on task repeat
- Added parameters to define column width in the planning
- Added parameters to define cells/tasks width in the planning
- Added many new themes with new colors
- Added option to let/block guests creating tasks (only if guest access is activated)
- Improve upgrade system, tackle some specific cases
- Improve form fields when filling hours
- Several libraries updated for security and browser compatibility
- User identifier updated to 20 chars max (10 in the past)
- Various bugfixes and small improvements coming from users feedback
- XLS (excel) export added
- new right added to user : show him only his assigned tasks, he will not see tasks assigned to other people
- Big layout upgrade for better browser compatibility, and maintenance for the future
- added theme option with customization. Only current SOPlanning for the moment, new themes will come later
- added various user fields : address, phone, mobile, job, comment
- Added feature for Logo upload in the application/homepage header
- Summary below planning : display improved, and total time is now mixed (days and hours were separated in the past)
- Translations updated
- Some fixes on user rights
- Various small bugfix
- now possible to start task at 00:00 as start hour
- 2 new optional modules : places and ressources. You can now assign a place and/or a ressource in task. The system will check you won’t use the same place or ressource at the same time
- Select multiple users when creating tasks : you can know copy the task to many people at the same time (2 maximum in the past)
- New filter on teams added to users management module.
- German translation updated (thanks to contributor)
- Fix on PDF export when the cell content is larger than one page
- Fixed some issues on repeated tasks
- Many small improvments on interfaces and error messages
- Several small issues fixed, reported by end users
- Performances optimized on the planning, specially when many months displayed
- Added Polish translation
- Added task list to PDF export
- Swiss public holidays updated
- fixed list of projects displayed when using specific right
- Added SMTP log to Email test (in parameters section) in order to have more details
- Added “last login date” in user list
- Added task information on rollover : creation date, last modification date, and who did it
- display now days off in “planning view per day”
- project list : added shortcut to display and filter the planning based on clicked project
- user list : added shortcut to display and filter the planning based on clicked user
- added new option for ICAL calendar : now possible to display all users or only you, and display all projects or only a specific list of projects
- project : added “archived” status
- new options/possibilities for task repetition (test it and you will like it !)
- new user preferences (click on your profile name in the header) : choose default view
- New fresh view : click on the “zoom” icon and display more detailed cells for tasks : user name, title, duration, day occupency
- Added total hours assigned and occupency rate at bottom of the planning (if activitated)
- Total hours (bottom of the planning) now well computed and displayed in the last right cell of the day
- Now save horizontal and vertical scrolls position for each view (months and days). Refreshing, filtering or switching does not affect anymore planning viewing
- backward / forward buttons are now sticked to dates selected, move for the same duration
- Modification on a repeated task is now applied to all repetitions
- You can now repeat task from every task, not only the original one, and you can repeat in the past (retroplanning)
- Added buttons “Delete before / after” on repeated tasks
- Drag and drop a task covering several days : start date is now relative, defined by the day you moved
- Obsolete code deleted for better compatibility with last versions of PHP
- Completed or abandoned projects : they are now hidden in the planning, unless one task is covering days displayed
- Fulltext search upgraded, can now search on several words, will display all tasks concerned by one of the words
- New design/features for date selection in the planning ! Check it out !
- Added free custom field in the tasks, for your specific needs (import/export with your system, etc)
- Improvement in ICAL compatibility (specific cases on Outlook and Google Calendar)
- Added task creator information in notification email
- Task link no longer displayed in the printable version
- Added scrollbar on top for the planning (helpful when many lines)
- Added sorting option “by delivery date” on projects page
- Improved installation process and tests (libraries, rights, etc)
- Filter on user now saved in cookie
- Added TLS option to LDAP connection
- when you click on a project line in the planning, now this project is selected in the task creation form
- Changed session name in order to separate sessions on the same domain. Now you can install several SOPlanning on the same domain or locally
- Deactivation of some deprecated PHP alerts
- Some minors bugs and missing translations
- Danish translation. Thanks to Peter Wollerup
- Hungarian translation. Thanks to Péter Horváth
- drag and drop fix for firefox 30
- Various security issues, thanks to Huy-Ngoc Dau
- Many small fixes coming for SOPlanning users, thanks to all
- Active directory support (experimental)
- new planning display : now possible to display per day with hour slots !
- new funny tool to select project and user when creating task
- fields order changed in task form, for a better experience
- many small bug fixes due to the new layout
- added sortable option in project list
- drag and drop fixed
- norwegian public holidays added, thanks to Kai
- bug fix for gantt chart on recent PHP version
- Design updates : thanks to Sebastien who reviewed all interfaces and applied the same design everywhere. Not a big visual impact, but more flexible and more compatible design !
- Auto-installer/upgrade system added. No file modification needed anymore, the interface will help for initial setup or upgrade to a new version.
- Session isolation : you can now install 2 SOPlanning instances on the same server, sessions will not be shared. You will be able to browse both instances.
- Contact form for easier communication with support.
- Planning options (date, months display, etc) are now kept in cookies and restored at your next login.
- added an option in the planning to display the total time per day
- Major update on DE translation (thanks to contributors).
- full text search now search also on task title.
- Added teams and project groups on the PDF export (only displayed in the planning previously).
- left column on the planning : added link on objects (users or projects) to open directly the popup window.
- Top menu now compatible with Mobile/tablet : click on the menus will open sub-menus.
- Bug fix on project removal (specific rights).
- Email notification when moving a task (drag and drop).
- “Sort by” choice is now stored in cookie, to keep the same preference at next login.
- Modified summary table below the planning : if the planning is displayed by user, now also displays the summary table grouped by user. Same thing for project. Till now, only display by project was available.
- Added small features to send a test email with the setup done. Allow to test easily if it works.
- Bug fixed on total time calculation (when more than 100 hours cumulated).
- Fix on email sending, for task creation. New help text for SMTP setup.
- Date calculation improved on recurring tasks : now escape days off AND go back to the original day for next weeks/months.
- Update on planning menu, more “fluid” with smaller screens.
- Bug fix on Firefox and IE : buttons didn’t work in the planning (print, export, etc).
- Bug fix on date picker, specific characters incorrectly displayed
- Changed display of links in tasks, and add automatically http://
- New feature to limit assignment to one task per user per day.
- added task creator name on the planning. Displayed when mouse is over the task.
- Added sorting option : can now sort the planning by name (project or user), id, team, group of project. If team or group, their name is also displayed as a separator in the planning.
- Added new option to display planning header (months/days) every x lines.
- Added milestone : can create a task as a milestone, displayed with specific icon in the planning. Also added to Gantt export.
- Added task status : to do, in progress, done, abandoned. Done and abandoned tasks are displayed crossed.
- Added also a filter in the planning to display only status selected.
- Added repetition information in the email notification.
- Dropdown added on title field when creating a task, in order to display existing titles for the same project.
- Many Small fixes
- Notification par email à la création/modification/suppression de tâche
- Amélioration du listing des projets, affiche tous ou filtrés sur date
- Possibilité d’envoyer un email à un nouvel utilisateur créé pour lui permettre de modifier son mot de passe
- le planning est maintenant exactement basé sur un mois (1 mois et un jour auparavant)
- La charge prévue sur le projet a été rajoutée dans le tableau récapitulatif en bas du planning
- Seuls les projets actifs/à faire sont affichés dans la liste des projets lors de la création d’une tâche
- Plusieurs failles XSS corrigées
- Modification de sécurité sur plusieurs points
- Rajout d’un nouveau droit utilisateur lui permettant de voir toutes les tâches/personnes de son équipe
- Possibilité de fermer les fenêtres ouvertes (création de tâche, de projet, etc) avec la touche ESC
- Added public holidays import module for several countries
- new PDF calendar export (condensed view)
- Minor fixes on new design
- Some Security upgrades
- New full layout !
- Added portuguese and spanish languages
- Added project color in the planning column, and today highlight.
- new feature : added groups of users, with ability to filter planning on those groups
- excluded days off and public holidays from the repetition feature
- overlapping periods are now displayed perfectly : cells stay on the same line instead of being splitted
- many small fixes
- Bug fix on project creation for users with limited rights
- added half day displayed differently in the planning
- added task title : display in mouseover on the planning, and in Gantt export
- added ICAL export (for calendar sync)
- Minutes management in task duration
- added days off management
- small fixes
- added “repeat task” feature : daily, weekly, monthly
- fix on user self modification
- Fix on drag and drop when planning is inverted (displayed by project)
- Changed users rights for finer management
- added color management for users => better view in planning when displayed by projects
- some minor fixes coming from users
- added Gantt export
- added email field to user profile
- added interface to allow user to change own email and password
- added password recovery feature
- added option to setup the SMTP parameters
- added an url for the SOPlanning instance, for email links
- added option to change SOPlanning name
- replaced “notes” field in a task assigned by a multi-lines input field
- replaced the old color picker
- password are now crypted in the database (sha1)
- fixed accent bug on PDF export
- fixed display bug with “hide empty lines” feature
- fixed when moving a task, the duration is conserved
- fix on months and days translation
- project identifier size extended to 10 cars
- user identifier size extended to 10 cars
- added text filter in the planning view
- Check on read/write of important directories
- Deported all config.inc variables in option page (now editable in SOPlanning interface)
- add “hide empty line” feature in the planning
- Bug fix on printable version
- Bug fix on CSV export
- Bug fix on drag n drop feature
- Bug fix in database auto upgrade
- New overall look and feel
- PHP version check (>= 5.2)
- Database auto-updater for new releases
- Changed default line height in the planning (fits to assignment cells)
- separate rights between admin and planers. admin : all rights (project management / users / planning modification). Planner : can create projects, modify/delete his own projects, assign tasks to his projects. No access to users management.Read only : no modification right, can only view planning.
- paging added to the planning, to limit number of lines displayed
- PDF export
- planning view : move/copy option on drag and drop
- code rewriting (date management review) => gain x10 in planning view
- somes fixes on planning filters and version check
- Fix on SQL import file
- Code rewrite
- Fix on version check (Chrome and display improved)
- Minor fixes
- added duplicate button for period
- allow period copy on existing period (as for creation)
- Added online version check
- fixed language detection in firefox
- fixed filter window positionning
- Can now change filter display (number or users / projects per column)
- Better refresh management (not after each window closing, etc)
- Fixed filters on planning (position and filter kept when changing date)
- fixed language management on dates for some platforms.
- Many display improvements
- Planning displayed now in a scrolling layer, without moving other menus
- added options submenu for planning
- Minor fixes
- End date copied from start date when empty
- http link added to period
- in planning view, users ordered by name (no longer by user id) and tasks ordered by start date in the bottom projects table
- fixed week display in specific case
- groups of projects added to the planning filter
- Add CSV Export functionnality
- Repeat days in table every 10 users
- Add ldap login support
- Add NL translation