SOPlanning works on Linux and Windows. You just have to install on your computer/server PHP 5.2 or +, and Mysql 5.
Download SOPlanning v 1.39
That's all !
PHP installation exemple for Windows : Wampserver
- Big work on mobile/tablet version
- New scrolls added on the planning, you can now fix display horizontaly and verticaly
- You can now click on the planning header, it will display the planning based on the clicked day/week/month
- Fixed several specific cases on task repeat
- Added parameters to define column width in the planning
- Added parameters to define cells/tasks width in the planning
- Added many new themes with new colors
- Added option to let/block guests creating tasks (only if guest access is activated)
- Improve upgrade system, tackle some specific cases
- Improve form fields when filling hours
- Several libraries updated for security and browser compatibility
- User identifier updated to 20 chars max (10 in the past)
- Various bugfixes and small improvements coming from users feedback
- XLS (excel) export added
- new right added to user : show him only his assigned tasks, he will not see tasks assigned to other people
- Big layout upgrade for better browser compatibility, and maintenance for the future
- added theme option with customization. Only current SOPlanning for the moment, new themes will come later
- added various user fields : address, phone, mobile, job, comment
- Added feature for Logo upload in the application/homepage header
- Summary below planning : display improved, and total time is now mixed (days and hours were separated in the past)
- Translations updated
- Some fixes on user rights
- Various small bugfix
- now possible to start task at 00:00 as start hour
- 2 new optional modules : places and ressources. You can now assign a place and/or a ressource in task. The system will check you won't use the same place or ressource at the same time
- Select multiple users when creating tasks : you can know copy the task to many people at the same time (2 maximum in the past)
- New filter on teams added to users management module.
- German translation updated (thanks to contributor)
- Fix on PDF export when the cell content is larger than one page
- Fixed some issues on repeated tasks
- Many small improvments on interfaces and error messages
- Several small issues fixed, reported by end users
- Performances optimized on the planning, specially when many months displayed
- Added Polish translation
- Added task list to PDF export
- Swiss public holidays updated
- fixed list of projects displayed when using specific right
- Added SMTP log to Email test (in parameters section) in order to have more details
- Added "last login date" in user list
- Added task information on rollover : creation date, last modification date, and who did it
- display now days off in "planning view per day"
- project list : added shortcut to display and filter the planning based on clicked project
- user list : added shortcut to display and filter the planning based on clicked user
- added new option for ICAL calendar : now possible to display all users or only you, and display all projects or only a specific list of projects
- project : added "archived" status
- new options/possibilities for task repetition (test it and you will like it !)
- new user preferences (click on your profile name in the header) : choose default view
- New fresh view : click on the "zoom" icon and display more detailed cells for tasks : user name, title, duration, day occupency
- Added total hours assigned and occupency rate at bottom of the planning (if activitated)
- Total hours (bottom of the planning) now well computed and displayed in the last right cell of the day
- Now save horizontal and vertical scrolls position for each view (months and days). Refreshing, filtering or switching does not affect anymore planning viewing
- backward / forward buttons are now sticked to dates selected, move for the same duration
- Modification on a repeated task is now applied to all repetitions
- You can now repeat task from every task, not only the original one, and you can repeat in the past (retroplanning)
- Added buttons "Delete before / after" on repeated tasks
- Drag and drop a task covering several days : start date is now relative, defined by the day you moved
- Obsolete code deleted for better compatibility with last versions of PHP
- Completed or abandoned projects : they are now hidden in the planning, unless one task is covering days displayed
- Fulltext search upgraded, can now search on several words, will display all tasks concerned by one of the words
- New design/features for date selection in the planning ! Check it out !
- Added free custom field in the tasks, for your specific needs (import/export with your system, etc)
- Improvement in ICAL compatibility (specific cases on Outlook and Google Calendar)
- Added task creator information in notification email
- Task link no longer displayed in the printable version
- Added scrollbar on top for the planning (helpful when many lines)
- Added sorting option "by delivery date" on projects page
- Improved installation process and tests (libraries, rights, etc)
- Filter on user now saved in cookie
- Added TLS option to LDAP connection
- when you click on a project line in the planning, now this project is selected in the task creation form
- Changed session name in order to separate sessions on the same domain. Now you can install several SOPlanning on the same domain or locally
- Deactivation of some deprecated PHP alerts
- Some minors bugs and missing translations
- Danish translation. Thanks to Peter Wollerup
- Hungarian translation. Thanks to Péter Horváth
- drag and drop fix for firefox 30
- Various security issues, thanks to Huy-Ngoc Dau
- Many small fixes coming for SOPlanning users, thanks to all
- Active directory support (experimental)
- new planning display : now possible to display per day with hour slots !
- new funny tool to select project and user when creating task
- fields order changed in task form, for a better experience
- many small bug fixes due to the new layout
- added sortable option in project list
- drag and drop fixed
- norwegian public holidays added, thanks to Kai
- bug fix for gantt chart on recent PHP version
- Design updates : thanks to Sebastien who reviewed all interfaces and applied the same design everywhere. Not a big visual impact, but more flexible and more compatible design !
- Auto-installer/upgrade system added. No file modification needed anymore, the interface will help for initial setup or upgrade to a new version.
- Session isolation : you can now install 2 SOPlanning instances on the same server, sessions will not be shared. You will be able to browse both instances.
- Contact form for easier communication with support.
- Planning options (date, months display, etc) are now kept in cookies and restored at your next login.
- added an option in the planning to display the total time per day
- Major update on DE translation (thanks to contributors).
- full text search now search also on task title.
- Added teams and project groups on the PDF export (only displayed in the planning previously).
- left column on the planning : added link on objects (users or projects) to open directly the popup window.
- Top menu now compatible with Mobile/tablet : click on the menus will open sub-menus.
- Bug fix on project removal (specific rights).
- Email notification when moving a task (drag and drop).
- "Sort by" choice is now stored in cookie, to keep the same preference at next login.
- Modified summary table below the planning : if the planning is displayed by user, now also displays the summary table grouped by user. Same thing for project. Till now, only display by project was available.
- Added small features to send a test email with the setup done. Allow to test easily if it works.
- Bug fixed on total time calculation (when more than 100 hours cumulated).
- Fix on email sending, for task creation. New help text for SMTP setup.
- Date calculation improved on recurring tasks : now escape days off AND go back to the original day for next weeks/months.
- Update on planning menu, more "fluid" with smaller screens.
- Bug fix on Firefox and IE : buttons didn't work in the planning (print, export, etc).
- Bug fix on date picker, specific characters incorrectly displayed
- Changed display of links in tasks, and add automatically http://
- New feature to limit assignment to one task per user per day.
- added task creator name on the planning. Displayed when mouse is over the task.
- Added sorting option : can now sort the planning by name (project or user), id, team, group of project. If team or group, their name is also displayed as a separator in the planning.
- Added new option to display planning header (months/days) every x lines.
- Added milestone : can create a task as a milestone, displayed with specific icon in the planning. Also added to Gantt export.
- Added task status : to do, in progress, done, abandoned. Done and abandoned tasks are displayed crossed.
- Added also a filter in the planning to display only status selected.
- Added repetition information in the email notification.
- Dropdown added on title field when creating a task, in order to display existing titles for the same project.
- Many Small fixes
- Notification par email à la création/modification/suppression de tâche
- Amélioration du listing des projets, affiche tous ou filtrés sur date
- Possibilité d'envoyer un email à un nouvel utilisateur créé pour lui permettre de modifier son mot de passe
- le planning est maintenant exactement basé sur un mois (1 mois et un jour auparavant)
- La charge prévue sur le projet a été rajoutée dans le tableau récapitulatif en bas du planning
- Seuls les projets actifs/à faire sont affichés dans la liste des projets lors de la création d'une tâche
- Plusieurs failles XSS corrigées
- Modification de sécurité sur plusieurs points
- Rajout d'un nouveau droit utilisateur lui permettant de voir toutes les tâches/personnes de son équipe
- Possibilité de fermer les fenêtres ouvertes (création de tâche, de projet, etc) avec la touche ESC
- Added public holidays import module for several countries
- new PDF calendar export (condensed view)
- Minor fixes on new design
- Some Security upgrades
- New full layout !
- Added portuguese and spanish languages
- Added project color in the planning column, and today highlight.
- new feature : added groups of users, with ability to filter planning on those groups
- excluded days off and public holidays from the repetition feature
- overlapping periods are now displayed perfectly : cells stay on the same line instead of being splitted
- many small fixes
- Bug fix on project creation for users with limited rights
- added half day displayed differently in the planning
- added task title : display in mouseover on the planning, and in Gantt export
- added ICAL export (for calendar sync)
- Minutes management in task duration
- added days off management
- small fixes
- added "repeat task" feature : daily, weekly, monthly
- fix on user self modification
- Fix on drag and drop when planning is inverted (displayed by project)
- Changed users rights for finer management
- added color management for users => better view in planning when displayed by projects
- some minor fixes coming from users
- added Gantt export
- added email field to user profile
- added interface to allow user to change own email and password
- added password recovery feature
- added option to setup the SMTP parameters
- added an url for the SOPlanning instance, for email links
- added option to change SOPlanning name
- replaced "notes" field in a task assigned by a multi-lines input field
- replaced the old color picker
- password are now crypted in the database (sha1)
- fixed accent bug on PDF export
- fixed display bug with "hide empty lines" feature
- fixed when moving a task, the duration is conserved
- fix on months and days translation
- project identifier size extended to 10 cars
- user identifier size extended to 10 cars
- added text filter in the planning view
- Check on read/write of important directories
- Deported all config.inc variables in option page (now editable in SOPlanning interface)
- add "hide empty line" feature in the planning
- Bug fix on printable version
- Bug fix on CSV export
- Bug fix on drag n drop feature
- Bug fix in database auto upgrade
- New overall look and feel
- PHP version check (>= 5.2)
- Database auto-updater for new releases
- Changed default line height in the planning (fits to assignment cells)
- separate rights between admin and planers. admin : all rights (project management / users / planning modification). Planner : can create projects, modify/delete his own projects, assign tasks to his projects. No access to users management.Read only : no modification right, can only view planning.
- paging added to the planning, to limit number of lines displayed
- PDF export
- planning view : move/copy option on drag and drop
- code rewriting (date management review) => gain x10 in planning view
- somes fixes on planning filters and version check
- Fix on SQL import file
- Code rewrite
- Fix on version check (Chrome and display improved)
- Minor fixes
- added duplicate button for period
- allow period copy on existing period (as for creation)
- Added online version check
- fixed language detection in firefox
- fixed filter window positionning
- Can now change filter display (number or users / projects per column)
- Better refresh management (not after each window closing, etc)
- Fixed filters on planning (position and filter kept when changing date)
- fixed language management on dates for some platforms.
- Many display improvements
- Planning displayed now in a scrolling layer, without moving other menus
- added options submenu for planning
- Minor fixes
- End date copied from start date when empty
- http link added to period
- in planning view, users ordered by name (no longer by user id) and tasks ordered by start date in the bottom projects table
- fixed week display in specific case
- groups of projects added to the planning filter
- Add CSV Export functionnality
- Repeat days in table every 10 users
- Add ldap login support
- Add NL translation